Friday, February 22, 2008

Obama Is Not Proud To Be An American?

Michelle Obama not once but in 2 separate speeches she has said " for the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country".

I would think being that she has had to opportunity to attend both Princeton as well as Harvard, this country has given her a lot personally. I don't know too many others who have had that luxury.

She is not proud of the men and women serving our country now and the ones who have fought for our freedom in the past? She was not proud when Americans banned together to support the families of Sept.11th tragedy?

She was not proud when the Berlin Wall came down? She is not proud of all of the help the US gives on a daily basis to Africa and other countries to help fight Aids and poverty?

Well, you know what? My distant ancestors were from Europe and they were as I am, very proud of my country. If she is not proud of this country, I will gladly pay for a plane ticket to ship her back to Africa. Maybe she can be proud there.



Click Here To Read About The Real Obama's